November 6, 2009
Written by C.N.
You might be interested to read the following posts from Novembers of years past:
- 2008: 14 Exit Poll Statistics About Obama’s Victory
Analyzing exit poll data and voting patterns about Barack Obama’s election victory by race, ethnicity, and other social factors.
- 2007: New Research on Race and Genetics
New scientific research on genetics may challenge some long-held beliefs about whether there are distinct and inherent biological differences between members of particular racial groups.
- 2006: Health Care Costs an Issue in China Too
A recent incident illustrating the tragic consequences of the high cost of healthcare in China highlights some potential similarities with the U.S.
- 2005: Daniel Dae Kim: One of the Sexiest Men Alive
People Magazine names actor Daniel Dae Kim of the ABC series Lost as one of the sexiest men alive.
- 2004: Tragedy in Wisconsin
The murder of several Whites by a Hmong American leads to shock, grief, tensions, and questions over whether racism on both sides played a part in the incident.