November 10, 2011
Written by C.N.
As I’m sure you’ve heard, Republican presidential nominee candidate Herman Cain is dealing with a bit of a scandal at the moment, as he tries to deal with allegations that he sexually harassed multiple women in his past. In true comedic style that had me LMAO, David Letterman commemorates Cain’s situation with his “Top Ten Herman Cain Pick-Up Lines“:
- You’re like a Godfather’s pizza: a little doughy, but still hot
- May I stuff your crust?
- You put the ‘ass’ in National Restaurant Association
- Can I buy you a glass of whatever Rick Perry is drinking?
- Would you describe yourself as the litigious type?
- (Video: Newt Gingrich having sex with a vending machine)
- Baby, you’re worth the forty grand in hush money
- You don’t know Gloria Allred, do you?
- My tax plan is 9-9-9, but you’re a 10-10-10
Translate Into Another Language
Rules for Comments
All submitted comments are first reviewed before appearing on the site. Constructive disagreement and intelligent debate are fine and encouraged. Comments that just spew personal hatred, contain personal attacks, excessive profanity, spam or are blatantly offensive, slanderous, threatening, racist, or irrelevant to the topic are not and will be edited out or deleted, along with duplicate comments submitted on multiple posts.
Copyright © 2001- by C.N. Le. Some rights reserved.
Suggested reference: Le, C.N. . "Top 10 Herman Cain Pick-Up Lines" Asian-Nation: The Landscape of Asian America. <http://www.asian-nation.org/headlines/2011/11/top-10-herman-cain-pick-up-lines/> ().
Short URL: http://www.asian-nation.org/headlines/?p=1802