July 22, 2011
Written by C.N.
Like much of the rest of the country, it’s really hot right now. Here in my corner of New England, the heat index is supposed to reach 110 today, making today the hottest day of the year so far. To commemorate this, I reprint David Letterman’s Top 10 list from last night, “Top Ten Signs You’re Too Damn Hot“:
- You were just named People Magazine’s “Sweatiest Man Alive”
- You begged Rupert Murdoch to hack into a Dairy Queen
- You were caught texting photos of your heat rash
- Your sunburns have sunburns
- Your baby daughter’s first word: “clammy”
- Your sweat is sweating
- Instead of the maid, you’re spending time with the pool boy (Schwarzenegger only)
- Every now and then your ass sizzles and smells like bacon
- You sit through a taping of the Late Show just for the air conditioning
Translate Into Another Language
Rules for Comments
All submitted comments are first reviewed before appearing on the site. Constructive disagreement and intelligent debate are fine and encouraged. Comments that just spew personal hatred, contain personal attacks, excessive profanity, spam or are blatantly offensive, slanderous, threatening, racist, or irrelevant to the topic are not and will be edited out or deleted, along with duplicate comments submitted on multiple posts.
Copyright © 2001- by C.N. Le. Some rights reserved.
Suggested reference: Le, C.N. . "Top 10 Signs You’re Too Damn Hot" Asian-Nation: The Landscape of Asian America. <http://www.asian-nation.org/headlines/2011/07/top-10-signs-youre-too-damn-hot/> ().
Short URL: http://www.asian-nation.org/headlines/?p=1764